Friday, September 09, 2005

Katrina is still the big story around here. Remember how I said it wasn't supposed to hurt New Orleans? I was wrong. One of the levees broke and NO got flooded pretty bad. I don't feel like going into all the details now, but millions are homeless, quite a bit of the city is ruined and will be bulldozed, and it's been total chaos there. Now, over a week and a half later, they seem to be getting a handle on the situation, but there for a while, anarchy ruled.

We've not moved as much as we'd like out to OR yet. I think we're really going to try and get quite a bit moved this weekend. And I'd like to move EVERYTHING by next weekend. Moving a bit at a time sounds good on paper, but it's driving me nuts. We've got stuff in boxes just lying around here and just a general mess, heh. Besides; I've sort of made peace with myself about this move, so now I'm ready. I don't like change, but waiting isn't exactly a strong point with me, either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Canny blog you got here one of the better ones i've been on

I have a domain low name price registration site. It pretty much covers domain low name price registration related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home