Friday, August 19, 2005

I had kind of forgotten about this. Time to get back on the ball.

And let me start by saying, I hate my neighbors. They leave their damn TV/radio/both on 24/7 and loud. But the guy over there seems unstable, so I'm afraid if I complained, I might have some drunken idiot breaking into my house later on. Then again, I've just about had enough (as I listen to it droning on now at 6:15 a.m.) I may tell the landlord.

I've not written much about Marla, and I guess I should. Not going to get into the gory details, but I'm hoping my parents have cut her off. She's addicted to pills, she won't raise her daughter, she stole two credit card apps from my mom and submitted them, then charged up $25,000 worth (that my parents will have to eventually pay back since they don't want to charge her with fraud). She won't go into rehab, she swears she doesn't have a problem, and her new husband is almost as flaky and worthless as she is. I don't think she's working now, but that's nothing new.

I try to call my mom occasionally and talk about stuff that will take Marla off her mind. So I tell her how my life is a living hell because I have Noah to deal with. It's usually good for a chuckle.

Ok, enough about that, let's talk about me!

I think I've found a workout plan that will work. I've just been doing some odds & ends strength moves, mostly pilates, then doing some stepping. I freelance it, occasionally use a few moves that I learned on my workout tapes. I do the strength training in the morning along with at least 15 minutes on the step, and then when I get home I try to get 15-20 minutes more on the step. I think my problem before was that I was getting almost no cardio. This way is easy, and breaking it up into two workouts keeps it from becoming a bore. And I can watch TV instead of tying up the TV with a workout tape.

Alright, enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home