Thursday, August 25, 2005

I talked to mom a couple of days ago. She said that Randy had somehow convinced Marla to go back to rehab after all. I hope this works. I really don't want to have to get all stupid at the holidays. But if she shows up stoned, I'll just have to ruin everyone's holiday.

And just when I think we're going to be ok financially, we're not. I don't know what happened to all our money this month. But Friday we've got to pay the sitter and rent, and we're supposed to use my paycheck to do it. Well, my check will just cover those things. That leaves no money for groceries and gas. Also, electricity is due. I should be able to use my ORV money for that, but I won't get that until probably next Tuesday. Tank is supposed to be going out today to see if some of their advertisers will pay him now. I don't think any of them have paid for the month of August. Well, a couple have, but there's a lot that still owe. That's the bad thing about this kind of extra income. It's very iffy.

On a positive note, MasterCard is giving away 12 cars. Guess I need to be using mine more often, because I could use a few new cars (keep 3 or 4, sell the rest, heh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home